SERIES 471 APARTMENT
- High performance architectural sliding door system designed for high rise apartments.
- The 101.60mm frame is compatible with CentreGLAZE™ and FrontGLAZE™ framing and can be coupled together in runs of framing and doors.
- The door is ideal for projects that require very high water resistance when the door panels are not excessively big.
- As the moving sash is on the outside, we achieve very high water resistance – 600Pa. Also complies with the air conditioning requirements of the Australian Standard.
- There are a large variety of door combinations possible (XF, FX, FXF, XFF, FFX and FXXF).
- We can fit sliding flydoors on the inside.
- Doors can be fitted with surface or mortice deadlocks.
- Sashes run on custom lowline heavy duty double bogey wheel carriages.
- Tall bottom rail designed for added strength and makes the doors proportionally correct.
- Unwanted head recess is fitted with snap-in flat closer to ensure that the clean looks are maintained.
- Matching Series 461 sliding window available.
SERIES 702 AND 704
- The Series 702 & 704 high performance sliding door has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards. Achieved a very high water resistance of >600Pa and complied with the air conditioning requirements of the standard.
- The extra strong multi-hollow meeting stiles allow large sliding doors to be fabricated in high wind load areas.
- There are a large variety of door combinations possible XXF, FXX, XF, FX, FXF, XFF, FFX, FXXF and FXXXXF. A 90º corner unit FX^XF and FXX^XXF also available.
- Compatible with the high performance Series 406 / 606 and 426 / 626 FrontGLAZE™ framing.
- Doors can be fitted with surface mounted deadlock, mortice lock or multi-point mortice lock.
- Doors run on heavy duty double bogey wheel carriages.
- Aluminium sub-sills are available and should be used in all installations.
- 704’s can be fitted with internal sliding or roller flydoors and 702’s with external only.
SERIES 50 COMMERCIAL SLIDER
- Series 50 doors with 50mm thick stiles are significantly stronger than industry standard 44mm thick doors.
- 50mm thick doors are ideal for over height doors – they comply.
- Series 50 doors have removable snap-on glazing beads on horizontals and wrap around stiles.
- Stile to rail joint is securely fixed with custom spigot assembly.
- Door glass can be blocked with custom stile glazing block and adjustable setting block.
- Series 50 doors will accept glass up to 10.38mm thick. Series 52 will accept Double Glazing
- Horizontal rails can be fitted with square or splayed glazing beads.
- 19mm high glazing beads ensure that the glass gets the right bite.
- Can be security glazed with captive external glazing wedge.
- Four midrail options 50mm, 115mm, 125mm and 200mm deep.
- Lock stile wide enough to accept most lock types.